Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The POW!er of Words



          Words. How more plain could they get? As they say, words are just words - actions speak louder than words. Yeah, I know, but those are for plain romances. Typical quotes said by people under the spell of love. I mean, come on. Words are just as powerful as actions. Need proof? No you don't. Now shut up and keep reading. Oh, I'm sorry for the rude language. Don't mind it though, I didn't mean to be rude to you. That's just how I express myself, my freedom. HA! You see? Now that's an example of the power of words. Might I remind you that this is a post by ME. Your arguments are invalid (See what I did there? The power of words again!) 

          Frankly speaking, words can get just as hard as a stinging slap, maybe even harder. The power words have is lethal. Words ARE a weapon. For an instance, my sister and I always fight. She ends up as the loser(I'd like to think so.) She fights me physically and I fight her verbally. I do have a naturally sharp mouth. I just choose to seal it for obvious reasons, people around me might end up crying. It's because they can't handle the intensity, they end up butthurt when I speak the truth. What? The truth hurts, doesn't it? But it mustn't be always used to hurt other people, regardless of how true it is. It most certainly shouldn't be used to degrade others or inflict pain on them. 





          Words also have the power to inform and convince people. They can let people know about what's going on around us. They can also be used to gain forces, like people in rallies, campaigns, advocacies, organizational matters and the such.




          Words are the basest and most necessary factor needed when speaking. Of course, what is there to speak of if words were never meant for existence in the first place? It's just a part of everything else in the world, that all possible things have to exist. The only problem is that, along with the proper usage, also comes the wrong one. One thing we should all remember is that all things should be always used for the better.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment